Our standard cancellation policy: If you cancel within ten days of your reservation, money paid is not refundable. This is a strict condition. Outside ten days an administration fee of 30% will be imposed.
With regard to cancellations made within ten days of reservation – we may use our discretion to allow a guest to move their booking to another date, without penalty. However, the conditions pertaining to the original reservation remain should you cancel the amended reservation.
A minimum booking is two nights during the year and three nights over the Christmas holiday. Some of our package deals, such as the Romantic Getaway, may have a minimum stay of three nights.
For guests paying by electronic funds transfer (EFT), reservation will only be confirmed upon receipt of funds by Tin Dragon Cottages. If a valid bank receipt is not received by email within four hours of a reservation, the reservation will be cancelled. After three days, if funds are not received, the reservation will be cancelled.
To maintain a good standard for our guests we require you to comply with certain conditions. We appreciate most guests will respect our property. However some guests have abused our hospitality. So we state the following conditions.
- All cottages are non-smoking
- Number of Guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice or subsequently agreed in writing or email. Fees will apply for excess guests (three-years or older). Furthermore refusal to pay for extra guests will result in immediate termination of rental.
- Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to this may result in additional charges or termination of rental.
- Damage, breakages, theft and loss are the guest’s responsibility during their stay. Guests might be required to pay for damage they have caused to Tin Dragon Cottage’s property.
- Departure – the property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. Please note that we retain the right to charge guest’s an additional $50 cleaning fee should the cottage be left in an “unreasonable” condition.
- Check-out time is 10:00 by the latest. This allows our cleaner sufficient time to prepare the cottage for the next guests.
- Disturbance to neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental.
- Pets are not allowed unless specific arrangements have been made in writing with Tin Dragon Cottages owner.
- Loss – the Tin Dragon Cottages owner takes no responsibility for the guest’s personal property.